setting

PR0$aCKSBLoG$: PReViouS...NoW....aND FuTuRe...

PReViouS...NoW....aND FuTuRe...



PReViouS
In PREVIOUS......Accepting you is something so hard since there much thing that I can't accept. But..it is all PREVIOUS since I had set my mind that the PREVIOUS is PREVIOUS.Since accepting human is not about what they were PREVIOUS...But what they are NOW....


To be honest....I'm also have my PREVIOUS and always look for my PREVIOUS....and since I know that you feel uncomfortable when I always express it...I decided to try to buried it off for the sake of ours....


PReViouS.....NoW
I leaved my PREVIOUS to be who I am NOW...Is it completely succeed???....Actually it is impossible....since the fact that..what had happened in PREVIOUS is what shaped us NOW....Who I am NOW is from what I be in PREVIOUS...I know that I had disadvantage.weakness.sucks in some certain due to my PREVIOUS....but I try to be who I am now by accepting my horrible PREVIOUS and reconstruct the new better me for NOW...and....sorry if I am NOW...not as good as PREVIOUS....but...to take part from it.....I think...some part of who I am now is BETTER than who I am PREVIOUS(if you really know my PREVIOUS and my NOW)....


I'm not a perfect person....even though I try to be eligible....I'm still a mere human....having mere nature....the thing that I wanted to cover...is always the thing that easily blow up...but all of this is just for the sake of ours...I cannot run from been jealous...heart-broken...badness all the times and pretend to be ideal...since what I keep is what that always blows up.....


To be honest....I'm jealous of your PREVIOUS happiness...hating your PREVIOUS moment...sick of your PREVIOUS friendship....even though I know this feeling it is not fair..this mindset should not exist...and this point of view should be dumped.....that is the truly me....THAT IS HOW SUCKS THE "ME" IS!!!!


NoW
And NOW....Because of this tiny things...I became sucks to you...sometimes feel despair to you.....and maybe making me feel like rejecting you.....But....Deep in my heart.....I'm always wanna be with you...wanna closed to you...wanna love you....




NoW and FuTuRe
Is it what happened NOW construct what happened FUTURE???Is it this problem exist NOW may still exist in FUTURE???Maybe YES...and maybe NO.....To be honest....I didn't want those thing keeping in my mind...How to get rid of what happened NOW for the sake of my FUTURE????Is it CHANGE is what I need???Who need to CHANGE???Me????Of course...I'm always trying my best to CHANGE...but can I really CHANGE myself????Or I need to CHANGE her???Is it OK to change her happiness for the sake of mine?That is CRUEL!!!....Or maybe SHE will change??No....I don't want her to change...Because I like her...just the way she is....and I'm accepting her because of what she is NOW and for our FUTURE...




THEN
And THEN.....since all of these is still the same....What I can do is HOPING....HOPING that we will be OK.......WAITING.....WAITING for the WIND OF CHANGE to SAVE us.....and becoming BETTER for the FUTURE
Looking for the FUTURE

Tiada ulasan :

Catat Ulasan

Copyright © PR0$aCKSBLoG$ MiNH Solution