setting

PR0$aCKSBLoG$: WaiTiNG FoR SoMeTHiNG THaT NeVeR HaPPeNeD

WaiTiNG FoR SoMeTHiNG THaT NeVeR HaPPeNeD


Till now....I'm still waiting...waiting for something that impossible to happened happen....Why...is it because I'm stupid enough??dull enough???don't have other things to do except waiting???No..actually I just waiting coz I believe that what I ask isn.t wrong.

Am I too cruel in making a rule??I think I'm not....I'm not asking much from it....Just hoping that you understand what I want and try to accept one thing that I can control myself about me...It isn't something worst..Just too show ur appreciation on me in my way...

I think that I already being over flexible in most of the thing and time....including pushing myself to be what I think impossible in something....but I try to accept it....I even decrease my dignity and put aside my principle to be what you wish to be...But how come....just even one single thing...that i wish....cannot be fulfilled. I even redecrease and remodified my request for so many time to make it more acceptable to you....not burden you....but...how come u didn't even want to accept it.....even you dare to blame the "THING" that I care most....company with me most....all over the time.....as the THING that wake me up every morning....as the THING i use as a time reference...and also as THING the that connecting me and you.....


WHAT I WISH?????I just wish you for 2 things only. I wish that you can inform me b4 I came 2u if u had other thing to focus since I know you don't like my way of approaching you using those THING. If make mistake, feel free to accept it. Don't against it as fire will not make us calm but burn us. You know what kind of person I am...what I wish for....How come you didn't even want to accept it since I already simplify everything for U...just for U....although basically I'm pain in what that I simplify it...How come U do this to me??


And till then.....I still touched in what you've done....I choose not gonna stay back anymore...Till you accept it....Cause all of this thing....will not be accomplished until then....it's not about cruel..but it's about pain to be this so flexible....If you said that you don't wish me to change...and you want me to be myself....how come?...I even do this for you....Is that all that I do for you is useless???Is that how it comes....what the meaning of this...better you throw me in rubbish than you appreciate all of my pain in this way.... BuLLSHIT!!!!@#$%^&*

Now....I will stay here....waiting for you....to think back about it...to accept it.....in MY WAY...since you already hurt me so much....Don't even call me....Don't even chat me....I don't want it....It's your way...Not MY WAY......TiLL THEN......

Tiada ulasan :

Catat Ulasan

Copyright © PR0$aCKSBLoG$ MiNH Solution